7.11.11

Let's Begin

Welcome to our blog! 

Hello! I'm Kate and I'm super excited to be starting this journey with Hannah and I hope you keep up with us!

Hey! I'm Hannah and I can't wait for you all to keep up with us and see how we live our lives... day by day :)

Everything started with pinterest, the shoes, the clothes, the makeup, and especially the trendy hair ideas. And we, as best friends, decided to take it a couple steps forward. Each day we will be posting new fashion tips, tutorials, and other fun stuff about our lives. Then, come July, when I, Hannah, move to LA and Kate goes off to Mizzou, we will be able to keep up with each other and show all the differences in our surroundings.
We live different lives, but they'll be even more different and will be super cool to see how we progress as time goes by! 


Here's to our first outfit of the day: 

Shirt: Francesca's; Leggings: Nordstrom's; Rack Boots: Bamboo from Aldo
Shirt: Gifted; Scarf: Target; Belt: Stolen from my mom's closet; Jeans: BCBG Outlet; Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

No comments:

Post a Comment