18.11.11

Guest Blogger :)

Since we've been gone internet access has been limited. Thanks to our friend THE Chase Snider, we've been able to say hi! We promise all will be back to normal when we return home. You can follow him on twitter HERE. And his website HERE. He's kinda big deal. 
-Kate and Hannah
BREAKING NEWS: Snider gets to hang with Devereaux and Austin

Hey Fashion Followers, I am so freaking pumped because I get to spend five whole days with two of my FAVORITE yearbook girls. They reminded me why fashion matters so that I would look good for tonight. I bought a new button down (seen above) and a Calvin Klein jacket. In case you didn't Hannah D. is pretty freaking legit. Kate Austin makes any joke funny because of her silent laugh, so be on the look out for funny moments. Alright I've got to grab a ride on Air Force One but keep connected with these girls because they are going places!

- Chase Snider

No comments:

Post a Comment